Sunday, February 24, 2008

THE KILLERS


Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite groups...Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The Killers: Brandon Flowers (yes, it is his real name) jajaja– Vocals, KeyboardsDavid Keuning – GuitarsMark Stoermer – BassRonnie Vannucci – Drums.

Few bands in the mid-2000s rose so quickly to the forefront of pop music as Las Vegas quartet the Killers. With a mix of '80s-styled synth pop and fashionista charm, the band's street-smart debut, Hot Fuss, became one of 2004's biggest releases.

The popularity generated by leadoff single "When You Were Young" led up to the highly anticipated release of Sam's Town in early October 2006. While the album did not match the commercial popularity of the band's debut, it nevertheless sold 700,000 copies worldwide during its first week.

In my next blog I'll put a video of the killers so you can check them out! well i have to go... Bye

No comments: